Hello, my friend!
The Good Letter is a stimulating, one-of-a-kind weekly note I send to my closest readers.
Who are those lovely peeps?
Independent-minded women creators and changemakers at midlife and beyond who are in search of more peaceful and introvert-friendly ways of creating and promoting the new chapter of their life’s beautiful work.
Quiet luminaries with big, bold ideas and exciting creative projects who want to create more, connect more, and earn more with joy, ease, and integrity.
Introspective women at midlife and beyond who have stories to tell, wisdom to share, books to write, and heart-based businesses to grow so that they can make their part of the world a better place while doing work they love.
Women who choose themselves, and who don’t wait to be picked to create what makes them come alive.
“Cigdem is extraordinary. You cannot be anywhere in her sphere of influence without being compelled and propelled into action and transformation.”
— RONNA DETRICK, Writer & Speaker
If you’re one of those women, receiving The Good Letter will be like filling your creative tank with high octane fuel each week! You’ll feel inspired and supported. You’ll find it easier to write and create what matters throughout the week.
Each issue of The Good Letter includes a valuable, carefully curated treasury of some of the best resources for women writers, creators, and changemakers like you on the creative process, writing and publishing with ease and impact, the art and science of story & creative entrepreneurship the solo, sustainable way. Besides, you’ll be the first one to receive all the important updates and resources you wouldn’t want to miss. It’s totally free and no hype is involved. Come join 3k+ subscribers!
“This is one of the best, most useful newsletters I’ve had in a long time. And currently the only newsletter I’m subscribed to. I remember the good old days when newsletters were all ‘hand-curated’ like this. Thank you!”
— JANICE HUNTER, Writer & Certified Homelife Coach
The Good Letter will support and enrich your creative journey.
- You’ll be reminded each week that you, your story, your voice, your words, your creative desire matter, and that you’re not alone in your creative journey.
- You’ll be the first one to get my best resources, tips, ideas, and advice on writing, creating, storytelling, publishing, and building a sustainable solo business with ease and save valuable time and energy.
- You’ll hear about the most relevant resources for sharing what you know, gathering a fantastic audience that loves and supports you, and marketing your work with impact and integrity—the introverted way.
- Sometimes you’ll receive original writing prompts that will keep your pen moving. Other times, I’ll invite you to write with me and a group of other women creators who love writing as much as you do.
- I’ll share with you ways to connect with many other brilliant creators in this community, and they’ll become your biggest cheerleaders and creative allies.
- You’ll also receive exclusive discounts and the first dibs whenever I offer new writing groups, story strategy workshops, book camps, new books, and resources that will help you enjoy peaceful triumphs in life, business, and art.
“One of Cigdem’s characteristics is her values. They run deep. Everything is thorough, well-crafted, and with a sense of completeness. And she complements her evoking writing with a gentle presence, fluff free.”
— MONICKA CLIO SAKKI, Artist, Writer & Creativity Mentor
This valuable letter is free, but it’s available only to my subscribers.
The only way to get The Good Letter is by email. Besides, it has die-hard fans who can’t wait for it each week. Sign up using the form below, and then check your inbox to make sure you’re in.
I’ll gently deliver your letter to your inbox each Sunday morning. And you’ll feel inspired, energized, and equipped to write and create what matters as each new week begins.
By the way, if one day you feel it’s not for you anymore, unsubscribing is super easy. There’s a link for it in the footer of each email. In other words, you have nothing to lose to give The Good Letter a try!
“Cigdem has an amazing gift for inspiring people and bringing them together. With each interaction with her, I come away with an expanded sense of what’s possible and new avenues of thought to travel down.”
— SUE MITCHELL, Memoir Facilitator & Creativity Coach
Each issue of The Good Letter includes a valuable, carefully curated treasury of some of the best resources for women writers, creators, and changemakers like you on the creative process, writing and publishing with ease and impact, the art and science of story & creative entrepreneurship the solo, sustainable way. Receiving The Good Letter is like filling your creative tank with high octane fuel each week! You’ll feel inspired and supported. You’ll find it easier to write and create what matters throughout the week. Come join 3k+ subscribers and get your creative fuel each Sunday!